Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DIY Paper Snowflake Tutorial



Ain't these sweet? I saw them in Wellington Craft Market once and for some reason it stuck in my head. I named it snow flake. lol...it will be a great & super cheaper deco theme for Xmas in Dec.



My first ever tutorial on my BLOG. whoop whoop!!!


What you need:
1. a piece of square paper
2. scissors
3. pencil 




I found some white papers in my office recycle bin,  ZERO cost and you can make it within 5min. 






All you need to do is just cutting around your drawing... and a snow flake is born



I also made a black one with a different pattern and it just look great on my white desk..





4 comments:

  1. Darling you are simply amazing :) Love checking out all the cool stuff on your blog. Keep up the good work. xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... thanks heaps babe. 1st comment on my blog...I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! These will feature at my cookie exchange christmas party!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, my camera is not as good, they will look fabulous at your cookie exchange party. Exciting. X

      Delete